我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法
来源:北斗融媒  |  2022-10-04 14:17:25

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  I think this is the question all Chinese people want to know:

  我觉得这是所有中国人都想知道的问题:

  "Mr Wu, how do you communicate with foreign students?"

  “吴老师,你和外国学生怎么交流?”

  "Speak Chinese " teacher Wu says calmly.

  “说汉语呗”吴老师淡淡的说。

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  Okay, let's go back to class:

  好,就让我们还原一下课堂:

  Mr Wu: Now, we are study Calligraphy.

  吴老师:Now,we are study Calligraphy。

  International students: Ok

  留学生:Ok

  Mr Wu: Can you speak Chinese?

  吴老师:Can you speak  Chinese?

  International student: A little bit.

  留学生:一点点。

  Mr Wu: OK, let's get started then!

  吴老师:好的,那么我们开始上课吧!

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  What do you think is the most difficult part of teaching calligraphy to international students?

  您觉得教留学生书法,最难的是什么?

  Mr Wu: Many things are difficult to translate, especially the very professional words and phrases.

  吴老师:很多东西太难翻译,尤其专业很强的,词语,词组。

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  Bosen: Teacher, who wrote this (Ni Kuan Zan)?

  博森:老师,这个(倪宽赞)是谁写的?

  Mr. Wu: The author ofcalligraphy was Chu Suiliang

  吴老师:The author ofcalligraphy  was  褚遂良

  B: What's work, Chu Suiliang?

  博森:What's  work  褚遂良?

  Mr Wu (scratching the wall) : Jianyidafu, Zhongshuling, Shangshu youfuse, Duke of Henan County, Chu Henan, God tell me how to translate ~~

  吴老师(挠墙):谏议大夫,中书令,尚书右仆射,河南郡公,世称褚河南,神啊告诉我怎么翻译~~

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  Boson asks while writing: Teacher, what is the meaning of “sanrenxing”?

  博森一边写字一边问:老师,三人行是什么意思?

  Mr Wu: Three's company, from the Analects of Confucius. Confucius said, When there are three people together, there must be a teacher for me.

  吴老师:三人行,出自《论语·述而》。原文是:子曰:三人行,必有我师焉。

  Berson: Sir, I don't understand you. What are you talking about?

  博森:老师,我听不明白你的意思,你在说什么?

  Miss Wu broke down in an instant.

  吴老师瞬间崩溃。

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  On Monday, there came a new student

  周一上课,来一名新生

  Mr Wu asked in English: Is this your first time to take a calligraphy class?

  吴老师用英语问:你是第一次来上书法课吗?

  The student blinked his eyes, thought for a long time, and said in a fluent chaoyang accent:

  留学生眨眨眼睛,思考半天,用流利的朝阳口音说:

  "Teacher, please speak Chinese. I have been in Chifeng for five years."

  “老师你说汉语就行,我在赤峰呆过五年。”

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  During a break from class, Modi from Tanzania said:

  课间休息,来自坦桑尼亚的老铁莫迪说:

  You look very handsome today, Mr Wu!

  吴老师你今天衣服很帅!

  Mr Wu said: Thank you.

  吴老师说:谢谢。

  "Teacher, you should say 'where,where'," Modi said.

  莫迪说:老师你应该说“哪里哪里”才对。

  Mr Wu said: My clothes are really handsome.

  吴老师说:我衣服真的很帅。

  'You don't play by the rules, teacher,' Modi said.

  莫迪说:老师你不按套路出牌。

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  When writing the character "yuan",

  写“元”字,

  Frank from Nigeria asked me, “Sir, what do you mean?

  来自尼日利亚的弗兰克问我,老师,什么意思?

  My instant reaction is how to translate Yuan Dynasty? What's the surname Yuan in English?

  我瞬间反应是元朝怎么翻译?姓元用英语怎么说?

  The Algerian guy said, "Dollar, money."

  阿尔及利亚小伙慢悠悠来一句:dollar,money。

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  On the first day of last semester, the outdoor temperature was 36 degrees Celsius. It was very hot in Shenyang.

  上学期入伏第一天室外温度36度,沈阳很热。

  Mr Wu asks: Africa Nigeria is hotter than Shenyang, right?

  吴老师问:你们非洲尼日利亚比沈阳热吧。

  Bossen says it's 32 degrees in Nigeria today.

  博森说尼日利亚今天32度。

  Mr Wu said: Let’s drink tea to relieve the heat, I'm no happy.

  吴老师说:喝茶解暑吧,I no happy。

  "Teacher, I am very happy, because I came to Shenyang to see snow on the first day!

  博森说:老师我很开心,因为我来沈阳第一天看到雪了!

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  During the break, the student asked: “Can I listen to music in class?”

  课间学生问:Can I listen to music in class?

  Mr Wu: Yes. I played a kite song on my phone,

  吴老师:可以。随手用手机放了一首古筝曲,

  Student: What is music?

  学生问:what is music?

  Mr Wu: High mougtain move water.

  吴老师:high mougtain move water。

  (God, please send an interpreter to save Mr Wu)

  (神啊来个翻译救救吴老师吧)

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  Using the seal for the first time, Dazhi from West Asia was full of curiosity and excitement.

  第一次使用印章,来自西亚的大志充满了好奇与兴奋。

  So Mr Wu also told him in English full of Chinese expressions: Later,after Chop, it's a complete artwork. (After writing, it needs to be stamped to make it a complete work.)

  于是吴老师也用充满了中国式表达的英文告诉他:Later,after  Chop , it's  a complete  artwork。(写完字之后,需要盖上印章,才是一件完整的作品。)

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  That's the question that most people want to ask:

  这也是大多数人想问的问题:

  "How do you teach them? Is it the same as teaching our Chinese children?"

  “怎么教他们?和我们中国小朋友一样么?”

  Mr Wu: There is a difference. The understanding of calligraphy is built on the basis of Chinese characters, so we can only start from zero slowly. Basically, after three months, students who write well can get access to our traditional calligraphy posters. I now teach the regular script is "Ni Kuan Zan" of zhu Suiliang, official script "Cao Quan monument".

  吴老师:还是有区别的。对于书法的理解是建立在汉字的基础之上,所以只能从零慢慢开始,基本上三个月后,写的好的留学生可以接触我们传统书法字帖。我现在教的楷书是楮遂良的《倪宽赞》,隶书《曹全碑》。

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  This is the word "and" written by Dazhi, an international student from Turkmenistan.

  这是来自土库曼斯坦的留学生大志写的“和”字。

  Lu Lin, vice chairman of Liaoning Calligraphers Association, said: "Xiao Wu, this character “and” has better feeling than you!”

  辽宁省书法家协会副主席卢林老师说:“小吴啊,这个和字,比你写的有感觉,有味道啊!”

  Ask: After listening to Teacher Lu’s comment, what’s your feeling?

  问:您听了卢老师的评价,什么感想?

  Mr Wu: Yes, I'm very happy, really. In my opinion, two words can illustrate my teaching philosophy: how and what. Make sure to teach students how to write, not what to write. I was happiest when the students finished writing.

  吴老师:好啊,我非常高兴,真的。我觉得,两个单词能说明我的教学理念:how和what.一定要教会学生how,怎么写,而不是what写什么。学生写好了,我是最开心的。

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  "These kids come all the way to Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China, to learn Chinese culture, Chinese characters and Chinese calligraphy, which is actually a very difficult thing. From the piles of practice paper, you can know they are really serious. They worship Chinese culture, writing and are devout in calligraphy, so they can write seriously. 2018 Shenyang Hundred Good calligraphy exhibition, 2017 foreigners seeing the Shenyang party calligraphy show and Shenyang college students talent show are the activities  they are participating in. Through subtle influence, they can know the charm and status of calligraphy."

  “这些孩子千里迢迢来到中国辽宁沈阳,学习中国文化,中国文字,中国书法,其实是一件很难的事情。你看看那一摞摞练习纸,他们真的很认真,他们对中国的文化、文字是崇拜的,对书法是虔诚的,所以他们能够认真的写。2018沈阳百善书法作品展,2017外国人看沈阳联欢现场书法秀,沈北高校留学生才艺展示等,他们都在参加,通过潜移默化,让他们知道书法的魅力和地位。”

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  Every year, international students' Christmaspresents

  每年的圣诞节,留学生的Christmaspresents

  Mr Wu said: The best Christmas gift is to give "Fu".

  吴老师说:最好的圣诞礼物是送“福”。

  Wenshan from Uzbekistan says "one hundred years old" when he sneezes!

  乌兹别克斯坦的文山,一打喷嚏就会说“一百岁”!

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  Opening the 2018 Shenyang Baishan Calligraphy Collection, you can see the last four pages are actually calligraphy written by four foreigners. This is the first time that Chinese calligraphers have Chinese calligraphy works written by foreigners in the collection. The four foreigners are students at Shenyang Institute of Engineering -- Anne, Anna, Matt and Berson.

  翻开《2018沈阳百善书法作品集》,最后四页竟然是四位外国人写的书法,这是第一次中国书法家的作品集里有外国人写的中国书法作品。这四个外国人是沈阳工程学院的留学生——安妮,安娜,玛特,博森。

  The calligraphy teacher of these students is Wu Jingfeng.

  这些留学生的书法老师就是吴井峰。

  Mr. Wu Jingfeng

  Calligraphy teacher of International Education Center of Shenyang Institute of Engineering

  Shenyang Huanggu District CPPCC member

  Deputy Secretary General of Huanggu Calligrapher's Association

  Dean of Ruixia Academy

  吴井峰老师

  沈阳工程学院国际教育中心书法教师

  沈阳市皇姑区政协委员

  皇姑区书法家协会副秘书长

  瑞霞书院院长

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  "In 2016, Shenyang Institute of Engineering began to set up a college for international students to recruit foreign students. In setting courses, the college attaches great importance to traditional Chinese culture, calligraphy being the first. As a calligraphy teacher with a background in Chinese, Shenyang Institute of Engineering hired me to teach them. When you see these foreign students studying Chinese calligraphy carefully, you will feel very proud. The inheritance and promotion of culture is the embodiment of a country's soft power. From the initial 16 international students in October 2016 to 160 ones today, Chinese calligraphy is a mandatory elective course for every international student when they come to China."

  “2016年,沈阳工程学院开始设立留学生院,招收留学生,在设置课程上,学院非常重视中国传统文化课程,书法首当其冲。因为我是中文专业出身的书法老师,所以沈阳工程学院聘请我来任教。你看到这些留学生在认真学习中国书法的时候,心情会无比自豪。文化的传承与弘扬,是国家软实力的体现。从2016年10月份最初16名留学生到今天160名留学生,中国书法是每个留学生来到中国的必学选修课。”

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  We will continue to create new glories for Chinese culture, and let Chinese culture display its permanent charm and the grace of the times. The Belt and Road is a road of civilizations, and Chinese calligraphy is a shining pearl on this road.

  不断铸就中华文化新辉煌,让中华文化展示永久魅力和时代风采。一带一路是文明之路,中国书法是这条路上的璀璨明珠。

我眼中的辽宁 | “老外”和我学书法

  The new semester begins and I wish Mr Wu a happy Teacher's day. Hope he will have the students all over the world.

  新学期开始了,祝吴老师教师节快乐,真正做到桃李满天下。

  A pen a world, a word a universe. The whole world, please remember Chinese Calligraphy!

  一笔一世界,一字一乾坤。请全世界记住中国书法 Chinese Calligraphy。

编辑:黄非
最新推荐
新闻
文娱
体育
环创
城市